Why use POS Shipping Holds? The Ship Hold feature allows for in-store transactions to be converted to an online order for future home delivery, drop-ship to third party or layaway purposes.
- In Point of Sale (POS) open a cash register
- Choose Ship Hold
- Define a shipping method, which could include customer pickup at later date
- Allows for a POS transaction to convert to an online order
- Great for in-house orders to be shipped to home or third party drop-ship
- Useful for sending in-storder transactions to the online shipping queue